By Alexander de Lahunta,Marc Kent,Eric N. Glass
- Expert authors deliver greater than 50 years of expertise in veterinary neuroanatomy and medical neurology to this booklet — Dr. Alexander DeLahunta and Dr. Eric Glass provide their certain insights from either educational and practitioner views.
- Disease content material is gifted in a logical case research structure with 3 detailed parts:
- Description of the disorder
- Neuroanatomic analysis (including the way it was firm, the differential prognosis, and any on hand ancillary facts)
- Course of the sickness (providing ultimate scientific or necropsy analysis and a short dialogue of the syndrome)
- More than six hundred full-color photos and line drawings, plus nearly a hundred and fifty fine quality radiographs, visually toughen key innovations and help in attaining exact diagnoses.
- The e-book comes with unfastened entry to 370 movies on Cornell University’s web site that at once correlate to the case reviews through the publication and obviously show approximately each well-known neurologic sickness.
- High-quality MR photos of the mind are provided along correlating stained transverse sections for in-depth research and comparability.
- Vivid pictures of gross and microscopic lesions in actual fact illustrate the pathology of the various problems awarded within the book.