This is the convention lawsuits for the 2016 worldwide convention on educating and studying with know-how (CTLT 2016), hosted through Aventis college of administration, Singapore. It comprises papers through a bunch of foreign teachers and researchers. It covers the main attention-grabbing rules and functions concerning the cutting edge use of know-how inside of varied studying environments.
- Media Rich Instruction: Connecting Curriculum To All Learners
- Knowledge Building and Regulation in Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning (Perspectives on Rethinking and Reforming Education)
- Digital Human Modeling. Applications in Health, Safety, Ergonomics, and Risk Management: Health and Safety: 8th International Conference, DHM 2017, Held ... Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Analyzing Interactions in CSCL: Methods, Approaches and Issues: 12 (Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning Series)
- Implications of Open Access Repositories Quality Criteria and Features for Teachers’ TPACK Development (SpringerBriefs in Education)
Extra info for Blended Language Program Evaluation
Rated 5 – based on votes of