Read Online or Download Beyond The Golden Lotus: The Sequel to Chin P'ing Mei (Kegan Paul China Library) PDF
Similar ethics & morality books
Economics as ethical technology investigates the matter of the moral neutrality of "mainstream" financial idea in the context of the method of economics as a technological know-how. opposed to the normal knowledge, the writer argues that there are severe ethical presuppositions to the idea, yet that economics may perhaps nonetheless count number as a systematic or rational kind of inquiry.
On the planet of Wikipedia, running a blog and citizen journalism the place large lots of data and the aptitude to disseminate critiques, innovations and concepts is on the market on the click on of a mouse what's the function and effect of political specialists? The participants to this insightful and unique quantity argue that around the western global commonly, the political specialist occupies as very important a job this day as at any time some time past.
At a time of grave moral failure in worldwide safety affairs, this can be the 1st e-book to assemble rising theoretical debates on ethics and moral reasoning inside safeguard stories. during this quantity, operating from a various variety of perspectives—poststructuralism, liberalism, feminism, simply warfare, securitization, and important theory—leading students within the box of safeguard experiences contemplate the opportunity of moral visions of defense, and lay the floor for a brand new box: "ethical safety studies".
This available booklet is dependent round six philosophical principles pertaining to our relationships with others: values, morality, aesthetics, order, ideas and recognize. utilizing examples from a number nations, it presents a platform for enticing with vital topical issues.
- Motivational Internalism (Oxford Moral Theory)
- Legal Regulation of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Meta-Regulation Approach of Law for Raising CSR in a Weak Economy (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- The Global Horseracing Industry: Social, Economic, Environmental and Ethical Perspectives (Routledge Research in Sport, Culture and Society)
- Freedom from Reality: The Diabolical Character of Modern Liberty (Catholic Ideas for a Secular World)
- Stakeholder Theory: A Model for Strategic Management (SpringerBriefs in Ethics)
- Environmental Ethics and Policy-Making (Ashgate Translations in Philosophy, Theology and Religion)
Additional resources for Beyond The Golden Lotus: The Sequel to Chin P'ing Mei (Kegan Paul China Library)