By John Volakis
The “bible of antenna engineering” totally up to date to supply cutting-edge assurance in antenna layout and applications
Edited by means of John L. Volakis, one of many world's major professionals in antenna engineering, this depended on source covers the entire vintage antenna varieties plus many new kinds and designs utilized in communications platforms, satellites, radars, and rising purposes from WLAN to automobile platforms to biomedical to shrewdpermanent antennas.
You also will locate specialist dialogue of subject matters severe to winning antenna layout and engineering, reminiscent of dimension ideas and computational equipment, a fabrics consultant, wave propagation fundamentals, microwave circuits, and matching suggestions, in addition to variety and MIMO propagation types, frequency selective surfaces, and metamaterials. full of 1,500 illustrations, the 4th version of Antenna Engineering Handbook presents:
- Step-by-step tips on such a lot antennas (modern and classic)
- 59 chapters with 21 new chapters and 38 totally up to date chapters from the former edition
- Contributions from over eighty famous antenna experts
- Full-color insert illustrating many advertisement and armed forces antennas
Get easy accessibility to All of cutting-edge state-of-the-art Antennas
• published and Conformal Antennas • Wideband Patch Antennas • Wideband Arrays • Leaky-Wave Antennas • EBG Antennas • UWB Antennas and Arrays • transportable television Antennas • Reconfigurable Antennas • energetic Antennas • Millimeter Wave and TeraHertz Antennas • Fractal Antennas • Handset and Terminal Antennas • Biomedical Antennas • ECM and ESM antennas • Dielectric Resonator Antennas • Lens Antennas • Radiometer Antennas • satellite tv for pc Antennas • Reflector and Earth Station Antennas • and Dozens More!
Read Online or Download Antenna Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition (Electronics) PDF
Best electromagnetism books
This booklet provides contemporary advances within the box of nanoscale characterization of ferroelectric fabrics utilizing scanning probe microscopy (SPM). It addresses a number of imaging mechanisms of ferroelectric domain names in SPM, quantitative research of the piezoresponse signs in addition to uncomplicated physics of ferroelectrics on the nanoscale point, corresponding to nanoscale switching, scaling results, and delivery habit.
Covers the speculation of electromagnetic fields in subject, and the idea of the macroscopic electrical and magnetic houses of subject. there's a significant quantity of latest fabric relatively at the thought of the magnetic houses of topic and the speculation of optical phenomena with new chapters on spatial dispersion and non-linear optics.
A fascinating writing type and a powerful specialise in the physics make this complete, graduate-level textbook certain between latest classical electromagnetism textbooks. Charged debris in vacuum and the electrodynamics of constant media are given equivalent recognition in discussions of electrostatics, magnetostatics, quasistatics, conservation legislation, wave propagation, radiation, scattering, detailed relativity and box concept.
There's at present no unmarried ebook that covers the maths, circuits, and electromagnetics backgrounds wanted for the learn of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). This booklet goals to redress the stability via concentrating on EMC and delivering the history in all 3 disciplines. This history is important for plenty of EMC practitioners who've been out of research for a while and who're trying to stick to and expectantly make the most of extra complex EMC texts.
- Introduction to Electrodynamics: Pearson New International Edition
- Absolute Radiometry: Electrically Calibrated Thermal Detectors of Optical Radiation
- Neutron Scattering from Magnetic Materials
- MOSFET Technologies for Double-Pole Four-Throw Radio-Frequency Switch: 122 (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
Extra resources for Antenna Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition (Electronics)