By Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty
utilizing a collaborative and interdisciplinary writer base with event within the pharmaceutical and academia, this ebook is a pragmatic source for prime content material (HC) techniques.
• Instructs readers at the basics of excessive content material screening (HCS) techniques
• Focuses on sensible and widely-used suggestions like photo processing and multiparametric assays
• Breaks down HCS into person modules for education and connects them on the end
• Includes an instructional bankruptcy that works via pattern HCS assays, thesaurus, and designated appendices
Read or Download An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
A vintage within the quarter of natural synthesis, innovations and strategies in natural Synthesis presents a discussion board for investigators to debate their method of the technology and paintings of natural synthesis. instead of an easy presentation of information or a second-hand research, this ebook vividly demonstrates via first hand debts how synthesis is basically performed and the way via learning new reactions, growing new designs and development molecules with atom and step economies, the development of the technology of natural synthesis is delivering suggestions via functionality to create a greater international.
Allows scholars to steadily construct and follow new abilities and data Designed to be accomplished in a single semester, this article permits scholars to totally take hold of and practice the center techniques of analytical chemistry and aqueous chemical equilibria. furthermore, the textual content allows readers to grasp universal instrumental how you can practice a large diversity of quantitative analyses.
This monograph bargains the reader a whole evaluation on either ideas and purposes of CE-MS. beginning with an introductory bankruptcy on detection in CE, additionally similar and extra really expert recommendations comparable to electrophoretic and chromatographic preconcentration are mentioned. a different emphasis is wear CE-MS interfaces, that are defined intimately.
Information equipment for computing legitimate limits of detection. sincerely explains analytical detection restrict idea, thereby mitigating improper detection restrict recommendations, methodologies and effects broad use of laptop simulations which are freely to be had to readers Curated short-list of vital references for limits of detection video clips, screencasts, and animations are supplied at an linked web site, to reinforce figuring out Illustrated, with many unique examples and cogent reasons
- Instrumental Thin-Layer Chromatography (Handbooks in Separation Science)
- New Methods for the Study of Biomolecular Complexes: Volume 510 (Nato Science Series C:)
- Principles of Field Ionization and Field Desorption Mass Spectrometry: International Series in Analytical Chemistry (International series in analytical chemistry ; v. 61)
- Basic Gas Chromatography
- Handbook of Infrared and Raman Spectra of Inorganic Compounds and Organic Salts: Infrared Spectra of Inorganic Compounds: 4
- Profiles of Drug Substances, Excipients and Related Methodology: 34
Extra resources for An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery