By John S. Waugh
Read or Download Advances in Magnetic Resonance: Volume 12 PDF
Similar electromagnetism books
This booklet provides fresh advances within the box of nanoscale characterization of ferroelectric fabrics utilizing scanning probe microscopy (SPM). It addresses quite a few imaging mechanisms of ferroelectric domain names in SPM, quantitative research of the piezoresponse indications in addition to simple physics of ferroelectrics on the nanoscale point, equivalent to nanoscale switching, scaling results, and shipping habit.
Covers the idea of electromagnetic fields in topic, and the idea of the macroscopic electrical and magnetic houses of topic. there's a massive quantity of latest fabric quite at the idea of the magnetic houses of subject and the idea of optical phenomena with new chapters on spatial dispersion and non-linear optics.
An enticing writing type and a powerful specialize in the physics make this complete, graduate-level textbook special between latest classical electromagnetism textbooks. Charged debris in vacuum and the electrodynamics of continuing media are given equivalent consciousness in discussions of electrostatics, magnetostatics, quasistatics, conservation legislation, wave propagation, radiation, scattering, particular relativity and box idea.
There's at present no unmarried booklet that covers the maths, circuits, and electromagnetics backgrounds wanted for the examine of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). This e-book goals to redress the stability by means of targeting EMC and supplying the historical past in all 3 disciplines. This history is critical for lots of EMC practitioners who've been out of analysis for your time and who're trying to stick with and expectantly make the most of extra complicated EMC texts.
- Statistical Mechanics of Magnetic Excitations:From Spin Waves to Stripes and Checkerboards: 18 (Series on Advances in Statistical Mechanics)
- Gyrotrons: High-Power Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technology (Advanced Texts in Physics)
- Polarisation: Applications in Remote Sensing
- High Mobility and Quantum Well Transistors: Design and TCAD Simulation (Springer Series in Advanced Microelectronics)
- An Introduction to the Theory of Piezoelectricity: 9 (Advances in Mechanics and Mathematics)
Additional resources for Advances in Magnetic Resonance: Volume 12