By Iwona Skalna,Bogdan Rębiasz,Bartlomiej Gawel,Beata Basiura,Jerzy Duda,Janusz Opila,Tomasz Pelech-Pilichowski
book exhibits how universal operation administration tools and algorithms can be
extended to house obscure or vague info in decision-making
problems. It describes find out how to mix determination timber, clustering,
multi-attribute decision-making algorithms and Monte Carlo Simulation with the
mathematical description of vague or imprecise details, and the way to
visualize such info. additionally, it discusses a huge spectrum of
real-life administration difficulties together with forecasting the apparent
consumption of metal items, making plans and scheduling of construction processes,
project portfolio choice and economic-risk estimation. it's a concise, yet
comprehensive, reference resource for researchers in decision-making and
decision-makers in company agencies alike.
Read or Download Advances in Fuzzy Decision Making: Theory and Practice (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing) PDF
Similar ai & semantics books
Principles characterize a simplified technique of programming, congruent with our figuring out of human mind constructs. With the appearance of commercial ideas administration platforms, it's been attainable to introduce rule-based programming to nonprogrammers, permitting them to map specialist motive into code in purposes comparable to fraud detection, monetary transactions, healthcare, retail, and advertising.
This publication deals a brand new point of view on human decision-making through evaluating the verified tools in selection technological know-how with cutting edge modelling on the point of neurons and neural interactions. The booklet offers a brand new iteration of machine versions, which may expect with surprising accuracy person fiscal offerings whilst humans cause them to by means of speedy instinct instead of by way of attempt.
This publication offers the most recent advances in remote-sensing and geographic details platforms and purposes. it truly is divided into 4 elements, concentrating on Airborne mild Detection and varying (LiDAR) and Optical Measurements of Forests; person Tree Modelling; panorama Scene Modelling; and woodland Eco-system Modelling.
This quantity contains papers awarded at SOCO 2017, CISIS 2017, and ICEUTE 2017, all meetings held within the appealing and old urban of León (Spain) in September 2017. delicate computing represents a set of computational options in computer studying, computing device technological know-how, and a few engineering disciplines, which examine, simulate, and learn hugely advanced matters and phenomena.
- Computational Neuroscience: Realistic Modeling for Experimentalists (Frontiers in Neuroscience)
- Advances in Fuzzy Logic and Technology 2017: Proceedings of: EUSFLAT- 2017 – The 10th Conference of the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology, ... in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Fundamentals and Principles of Artifacts Science: 3M&I-Body System (SpringerBriefs in Business)
- Estimation of Dependences Based on Empirical Data: Empirical Inference Science (Information Science and Statistics)
- Social Networks: A Framework of Computational Intelligence (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- An Introduction to Language Processing with Perl and Prolog: An Outline of Theories, Implementation, and Application with Special Consideration of English, ... and German: 260 (Cognitive Technologies)
Additional info for Advances in Fuzzy Decision Making: Theory and Practice (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)