By Donald L. Sparks
Advances in Agronomy is still well-known as a number one reference and a major resource for the most recent study in agronomy. As regularly, the themes coated are diverse and exemplary of the myriad of subject material handled by way of this long-running serial.
* continues the top effect issue between serial courses in agriculture
* offers well timed stories on very important agronomy matters
* Enjoys a long-standing acceptance for excellence within the field
Read or Download Advances in Agronomy: 104 PDF
Best general biology books
Explorations in easy Biology is a self-contained laboratory guide designed for one- or two-semester introductory biology classes for non-biology and combined biology majors. The workouts are acceptable for three-hour laboratory periods, yet also are adaptable to a two-hour laboratory structure. perfect for college kids with little hands-on technological know-how laboratory adventure, this student-friendly textual content offers transparent history info and instructions for undertaking laboratory actions.
The Immune process, Fourth version emphasizes the human immune method and provides immunological techniques in a coherent, concise, and modern account of the way the immune procedure works. Written for undergraduate, clinical, veterinary, dental, and pharmacy scholars, it makes beneficiant use of scientific examples to demonstrate issues.
Proteinases and their Inhibitors: constitution, functionality, and utilized facets files the complaints of a global symposium geared up by means of the dep. of Biochemistry, Jozef Stefan Institute, E. Kardelj college, Ljubljana, and the dept of natural Chemistry and Biochemistry, Rudjer Boskovic Institute, Zagreb, held in Portoroz, Yugoslavia, September 29-October three, 1980.
Advances in morphogenesis, quantity 7 considers the numerous advances in quite a few elements of morphogenesis. This quantity consists of 8 chapters that in particular hide the concept that of blastogenesis and tissue regeneration. The introductory bankruptcy offers the facts suggesting that the mechanism focused on the initiation of development in compensatory hypertrophy will not be similar to that during wound therapeutic.
- Acetic Acid Bacteria: Fundamentals and Food Applications (Food Biology Series)
- The Science of Animal Growth & Meat Technology
- Advances in Enzymology and Related Areas of Molecular Biology, Volume 76 (Advances in Enzymology - and Related Areas of Molecular Biology)
- The Turtles of Mexico: Land and Freshwater Forms
Extra info for Advances in Agronomy: 104