By Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Philip Llewellyn,Guillaume Maurin,Kenneth S. W. Sing
- Provides a complete therapy of adsorption at either the gas/solid interface and the liquid/solid interface
- Includes chapters facing experimental method and the translation of adsorption info acquired with porous oxides, carbons and zeolites
- Techniques trap the significance of heterogeneous catalysis, chemical engineering and the creation of pigments, cements, agrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals
Read or Download Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications PDF
Similar chemistry reference books
Mit Erfolg durchs anorganische Grundpraktikum! Erstmals prasentiert Gertrud Kiel ihr neues, preisgekrontes und unter Fachleuten anerkanntes Konzept fur das Grundpraktikum Chemie in Buchform. Komprimiert auf das Wesentliche und innovativ in der Gestaltung liegt der Schwerpunkt dieses Werkes auf der Minimierung des Chemikalienverbrauchs - denn umweltbewu?
The declared aim of this publication is to supply an introductory overview of a number of the theoretical and sensible features of adsorption via powders and porous solids with specific connection with fabrics of technological significance. the first target is to fulfill the wishes of scholars and non-specialists who're new to floor technology or who desire to use the complex ideas now on hand for the decision of floor sector, pore measurement and floor characterization.
Index to reports, Symposia Volumes and Monographs in natural Chemistry For the interval 1961-1962 goals to assist study employees, academics, and scholars to find speedy these present stories during which they're . The structure utilized in the 1940-1960 Index has been retained. whereas the 1961-1962 factor stands by itself, it is going to be Most worthy along side the 1940-1960 quantity.
Acidosis: scientific elements and therapy with Isotonic Sodium Bicarbonate offers a attached exposition for using health center physicians and common practitioners of the scientific point and therapy of acidosis. After in brief facing the background of medical research of acidosis and remedy, this five-chapter ebook is going on discussing the medical indicators and shape, motives, and problems of acidosis.
- Unified Constitutive Laws of Plastic Deformation
- Brain Diseases and Metalloproteins
- Flavor Chemistry and Technology
- Silicone Resins and their Combinations (European Coatings LIBRARY)
- Chemical Functionalization of Carbon Nanomaterials: Chemistry and Applications
- Particles on Surfaces: Detection, Adhesion and Removal, Volume 9: v. 9
Additional resources for Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications