This is the convention complaints for the 2016 international convention on educating and studying with expertise (CTLT 2016), hosted by way of Aventis university of administration, Singapore. It comprises papers by means of a gaggle of overseas teachers and researchers. It covers the main fascinating principles and functions concerning the cutting edge use of expertise inside of varied studying environments.
- Implications of Open Access Repositories Quality Criteria and Features for Teachers’ TPACK Development (SpringerBriefs in Education)
- Being Self-Study Researchers in a Digital World: Future Oriented Research and Pedagogy in Teacher Education (Self-Study of Teaching and Teacher Education Practices)
- Task Analysis Methods for Instructional Design
- The Mobile Learning Voyage - From Small Ripples to Massive Open Waters: 14th World Conference on Mobile and Contextual Learning, mLearn 2015, Venice, Italy, ... in Computer and Information Science)
- Educational Games for Soft-Skills Training in Digital Environments: New Perspectives (Advances in Game-Based Learning)
Extra resources for Adaptive Learning for Educational Game Design
Rated 5 – based on votes of