This is the convention court cases for the 2016 international convention on educating and studying with know-how (CTLT 2016), hosted by way of Aventis university of administration, Singapore. It comprises papers through a bunch of foreign lecturers and researchers. It covers the main fascinating rules and purposes with regards to the cutting edge use of expertise inside of diversified studying environments.
- Modernizing Academic Teaching and Research in Business and Economics: International Conference MATRE 2016, Beirut, Lebanon (Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics)
- Sensors Interfacing with LabVIEW: A practical guide to sensors and actuators data acquisition using myRIO
- Teacher Thinking, Beliefs and Knowledge in Higher Education
- Cross-National Information and Communication Technology Policies and Practices in Education (Research in Education Policy: Local, National, and Global Perspectives)
- Human-Computer Interaction – INTERACT 2015: 15th IFIP TC 13 International Conference, Bamberg, Germany, September 14-18, 2015, Proceedings, Part IV (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Additional resources for A Guide to Designing Curricular Games: How to "Game" the System (Advances in Game-Based Learning)
Rated 5 – based on votes of