By Peter Webb
Read or Download A Course in Finite Group Representation Theory (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics) PDF
Similar algebra books
This paintings treats an creation to commutative ring concept and algebraic aircraft curves, requiring of the scholar just a easy wisdom of algebra, with the entire algebraic evidence amassed into a number of appendices that may be simply said, as wanted. Kunz's confirmed perception of educating subject matters in commutative algebra including their functions to algebraic geometry makes this ebook considerably assorted from others on airplane algebraic curves.
The examine of permutation teams has continually been heavily linked to that of hugely symmetric constructions. The items thought of listed here are countably endless, yet have merely finitely many alternative substructures of any given finite measurement. they're accurately these buildings that are decided by means of first-order logical axioms including the idea of countability.
Geometric team idea is a colourful topic on the center of contemporary arithmetic. it's at the moment having fun with a interval of speedy development and nice impression marked by way of a deepening of its fertile interactions with good judgment, research and large-scale geometry, and extraordinary growth has been made on classical difficulties on the center of cohomological team conception.
Dieses zweibändige Werk stellt diejenigen Inhalte der Mathematik zusammen, welche die nachhaltige und sichere Anwendung der Methoden und Theorien in den technischen Ingenieurstudiengängen gewährleisten. Zudem erlernen Sie – geleitet durch zahlreiche Übungsaufgaben – allerlei nützliche Rechentechniken sowie eine Vielfalt an methodischen Herangehensweisen, auch unter Einsatz der software program Matlab.
- Integral Closure of Ideals, Rings, and Modules (London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series)
- Random Walks on Reductive Groups (Ergebnisse der Mathematik und ihrer Grenzgebiete. 3. Folge / A Series of Modern Surveys in Mathematics)
- Connections Between Algebra, Combinatorics, and Geometry (Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics)
- Extended Abstracts Spring 2015: Interactions between Representation Theory, Algebraic Topology and Commutative Algebra (Trends in Mathematics)
- Computation with Finitely Presented Groups (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- Algebraic Monoids, Group Embeddings, and Algebraic Combinatorics (Fields Institute Communications)
Additional resources for A Course in Finite Group Representation Theory (Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics)