By Frans A. Oliehoek,Christopher Amato
This publication introduces multiagent making plans lower than uncertainty as formalized through decentralized in part observable Markov selection procedures (Dec-POMDPs). The meant viewers is researchers and graduate scholars operating within the fields of man-made intelligence on the topic of sequential determination making: reinforcement studying, decision-theoretic making plans for unmarried brokers, classical multiagent making plans, decentralized regulate, and operations research.
Read Online or Download A Concise Introduction to Decentralized POMDPs (SpringerBriefs in Intelligent Systems) PDF
Similar ai & semantics books
Principles characterize a simplified technique of programming, congruent with our realizing of human mind constructs. With the arrival of commercial ideas administration structures, it's been attainable to introduce rule-based programming to nonprogrammers, permitting them to map specialist purpose into code in functions corresponding to fraud detection, monetary transactions, healthcare, retail, and advertising.
This booklet bargains a brand new viewpoint on human decision-making by means of evaluating the verified equipment in choice technological know-how with cutting edge modelling on the point of neurons and neural interactions. The ebook provides a brand new iteration of computing device versions, that can expect with fabulous accuracy person financial offerings while humans lead them to by means of quickly instinct instead of via attempt.
This ebook offers the newest advances in remote-sensing and geographic details platforms and purposes. it really is divided into 4 elements, concentrating on Airborne gentle Detection and varying (LiDAR) and Optical Measurements of Forests; person Tree Modelling; panorama Scene Modelling; and wooded area Eco-system Modelling.
This quantity contains papers awarded at SOCO 2017, CISIS 2017, and ICEUTE 2017, all meetings held within the attractive and historical urban of León (Spain) in September 2017. delicate computing represents a suite of computational strategies in computer studying, computing device technological know-how, and a few engineering disciplines, which examine, simulate, and learn hugely complicated matters and phenomena.
- Thinking as Computation: A First Course (MIT Press)
- Salt Cookbook
- Proceedings of Fourth International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving: SocProS 2014, Volume 2 (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing)
- Innovations in Hybrid Intelligent Systems: 44 (Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing)
- Recent Advances in Computational Optimization: Results of the Workshop on Computational Optimization WCO 2016 (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Decision Making and Optimization: Special Matrices and Their Applications in Economics and Management (Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems)
Extra info for A Concise Introduction to Decentralized POMDPs (SpringerBriefs in Intelligent Systems)